The Armtrac 20T Robot is a flexible, cost effective fully remote controlled Small (Heavy) Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV). The Armtrac 20T has had a very impressive 2016 with projects underway undertaken for Colombia, Kurdistan and the Falkland Islands with six being commissioned and training being completed or about to be undertaken.
Why would you need an Unmanned Ground Vehicle?
There are many places across the world where important work is taking place, projects to clear the mines and IEDs that remain following conflicts. This is where it is best to use unmanned ground vehicles. These vehicles are built to withstand blast.
The Armtrac 20T Robot is capable of performing the following roles:
Conventional Demining & EO Clearance Operations
• Technical Survey and EO Reconnaissance
• Area Reduction
• Mechanical clearance where there is restricted access for larger mechanical equipment
• Vegetation Cutting prior to manual or canine demining
• Small clearance operations
• Support to C-IED operations
• Support to Route Clearance operations
• Surface/Sub-surface IED Disposal
• Mechanical Surrogate Scout for Dismounted Foot Patrols
We work with many organisations such as Norwegian Peoples Aid (NPA), Mines Advisory Group (MAG) and Dynasafe BACTEC Ltd. When putting a project together we offer advice on the correct machinery needed to undertake the job. We also offer full training and field support.
Armtrac has now developed a Mk2 A20T Robot
Exciting news that we have developed a MK2, keeping many of the previous features from MK1 the main differences are:
• A new improved control station
• 74 HP Kohler engine-making it more powerful
• Capable of driving a tiller as well as a flail.
For more information on the new MK2 contact our dedicated team.
To talk over any project, you may have in mind contact us on +44 (0)1638 743979 or email on email@example.com.